San Francisco, CA
Playing Styles and Interests
After picking up a guitar at age 12, Patrick Francis immersed himself in the study of various musical styles, eventually earning a Doctor of Musical Arts degree in classical guitar in 1996. His original music can be heard on the San Francisco Guitar Quartet releases Silhouette (2006) and Compadres (2003), as well as the disc Verdes Años (2004), recorded by his guitar and clarinet duo Azulão.
- Play Gaspar Sanz's Baroque Guitar Piece "Canarios"
- Play the Catalan Folk Song "El Testament d'Amelia"
- Play the Spanish Classical Miniature “Lágrima”
- Play the Spanish Classical Song "Guardame Las Vacas"
- Prelude from the Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major
- Assume the Classical Playing Position
- Play the Spanish Classical Song "Bolero"