Players report with ELIXIR Strings their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated. This means you buy fewer sets of strings, change them less often, and trust that your guitar is ready to go when you are.
Articles About Us
- Summer Gear Guide 2014
- Dan Tyminski Talks About How Hard He Plays and How to Free Up Your Hands
- No. 1 Charting Newton Faulkner Talks to Elixir® Strings About How to Get a Variety of Percussion Sounds Out of His Guitar
- Grammy-nominated Eric Bibb talks to Elixir® Strings about discovering his own sound, writing songs, and interpreting the blues.
- The Civil Wars Frontman John Paul White Talks to ELIXIR® Strings About Guitars, Gear, and the Importance of Great Tone
- Guitar Restringing Tips from ELIXIR® Strings
- Shun Ng, in Conversation With ELIXIR® Strings
- Kaki King Talks Tunings with ELIXIR® Strings
- ELIXIR Engineer and Taylor Guitar's Master Luthier Talk Strings
- Phil Keaggy Demonstrates His Playing Style and Capo Technique for ELIXIR Strings
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance Tips from ELIXIR® Strings
- Acoustic Groove Tips from Tom Strahle and ELIXIR® Strings
- Phil Keaggy Talks Capos with ELIXIR® Strings
- Fretting Hand Tips from Pete Huttlinger and ELIXIR Strings
- Tips for Being a Pro Guitarist with Tom Strahle and ELIXIR Strings
- Arranging for Acoustic Guitar with Ulli Boegershausen and ELIXIR Strings
- Pete Huttlinger Tells the Story Behind his Most Recent Record (and Performs the Title Track)
- Why Nashville Guitarist and Songwriter Jeff Hyde Uses Elixir Strings
- Grammy and GMA Dove award winner, Chris Tomlin talks about songwriting, performing and why he plays Elixir® Strings.
- Check out Phil Keaggy's Capo Technique and Looping in this Video by Elixir® Strings
- Kaki King has Some Great Advice for Young Musicians