Acoustic Guitar contributing editor Adam Perlmutter is a freelance music transcriber and writer. As a senior editor of Guitar One magazine and music editor of Guitar World Acoustic, he transcribed and arranged hundreds of songs; wrote numerous instructional pieces and gear reviews; and interviewed such leading guitarists as Jim Hall, Al Di Meola, and John Pizzarelli. He has also authored several guitar-method books for Cherry Lane and Hal Leonard.
- Review: Beppe Gambetta and Tony McManus, Round Trip
- How the Watkins Family Hour at LA's Largo Became a Musical Laboratory
- Review: Tommy Emmanuel, 'It's Never Too Late'
- Mountain Man: Ren Ferguson leads Guild’s transition from Fender to Córdoba
- Over 45 Great Guitars for Under $600
- Blueridge’s New BR-65KCE Offers Vintage Details
- A Tour of the Córdoba Guitars US Shop
- Huss and Dalton Monticello
- The Giuliani Studies