Acoustic Guitar contributing editor Adam Perlmutter is a freelance music transcriber and writer. As a senior editor of Guitar One magazine and music editor of Guitar World Acoustic, he transcribed and arranged hundreds of songs; wrote numerous instructional pieces and gear reviews; and interviewed such leading guitarists as Jim Hall, Al Di Meola, and John Pizzarelli. He has also authored several guitar-method books for Cherry Lane and Hal Leonard.
- Mountain Man: Ren Ferguson leads Guild’s transition from Fender to Córdoba
- High End, Low Budget: Even with $600 (or less) to spend, guitarists can still find a great instrument
- Blueridge’s New BR-65KCE Offers Vintage Details
- A Tour of the Córdoba Guitars US Shop
- Huss and Dalton Monticello
- The Giuliani Studies