Guitars and Gear

Guitars and Gear Group Discussions

Updating an old guitar
Started by B. J. Combs
6 replies, latest 1 week ago

Feedback on Android Tuner App
Started by Todd Merport
2 replies, latest 1 week ago

Beware of the Mackie DLM12
Started by Steven Gardner
4 replies, latest 3 months ago

guitar CART??
Started by Meredith Inserra

Volume pedal
Started by William Hill
One reply 5 months ago

See all Guitars and Gear Group Discussions

Volume pedal

Volume pedal

I'm a solo performer who sometimes finds - after starting a song - that I haven't set my volume correctly and I can't stop to adjust. I'm looking for a volume pedal appropriate for my Walden acoustic/electric. Any suggestions?

Posted 9 months ago by William Hill - 1 reply

Newest replies displayed first - click to reverse
Gerry Barlow

I have a Schaller volume pedal, I think they retail in the UK for about £80, which I use when gigging. That way I can keep the amp cranked up and us either the guitar volume control or the pedal to adjust levels in real time when I want to cut through and solo etc. Does not colour the tone or otherwise affect the guitar.

Reply posted 5 months ago by Gerry Barlow

Login or register to join the discussion